Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Making Finger Puppets

So Pinterest got me thinking this week with a pin about princess finger puppets and so I went looking for some more ideas and found some Star Wars ones that inspired my own creations. I thought I would share some of those with you. Sorry I didn't really keep any patterns. You will just have to figure it out yourself for now. I am still working on at least 5 more (Ariel, Jasmine, Luke, Obi Wan, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, and C3PO) maybe even more after that. My son has a dictionary of Star Wars stuff that I really could go crazy with. For now we will hopefully have fun this school break with these, and maybe even a few church meetings will be a little quieter with these puppets. Fingers crossed.



So later I finished all the ones I want to for now with the Star Wars Guys.
I also had made this heart garland for Valentines. Once you've got some felt you might as well make a few projects, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment