Saturday, February 8, 2014

How fast a year flies!

Well a lot has happened since my last post. Biggest thing by far is, I was diagnosed with MS. It was the craziest and scariest week of my life but as soon as the diagnosis was made I became completely calm. I felt that way for a few months.
There have been many up and downs this year as we figured out how this new permanent factor would play its part in our lives. Most of it adds up to cutting things down to the basics and then cutting even more of that out because you realize some of it is still optional and not necessary. And a whole lot more work for Dad to do or delegate.
I am currently going through another relapse. Not as bad as the first 'big' one that got me diagnosed, but still unpleasant. So to be honest, so far I am not one of those people who had something go wrong, got diagnosed, and then lived a great life for twenty years before anything happened again. Some might think that is kind of a bummer, but I don't have time to cling to false hopes and realities. I chose to let go of things that make me feel bad, guilty, or sad as soon as I recognize it, so that I can focus the limited energy I have on things that really will make a difference now and in the long term.
Well that is all I have for you now. I hope to be back here sooner than later. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment