Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holiday Let Down

I am seriously feeling blue. It was feeling it yesterday too but I couldn't put my finger on it until today. It is the after party let down. Everyone had gone home. Some we didn't see enough of and some not at all. Wish that more had gotten done, and less, all at the same time. I especially would like some sleep.
Hoping that this isn't the trigger for my postpartum depression that I having been successfully holding at bay so far. This is the longest I have gone after having the baby. Dreading and loving getting back in to the routine. Really dislike that I have to feed a baby three meals a day now plus nursing time. I think this is the only part of babyhood that I can say I really don't enjoy. Potty training is back into high gear... again (why doesn't he care!?!) 5 months of it and counting.
Well enough boo hooing. Let's get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment