Monday, January 3, 2011

Update


So I totally blew off December as a month to blog. Sorry to anyone trying to keep up with the Broadheads. Trev and I had fun going to his work party wearing ugly sweaters. It is amazing what a few craft supplies and hot glue can do to really make a sweater ugly. I really shouldn't have let Trev go and pick out the sweaters because I ended up with a wool turtleneck which later made me end up with a rash on my neck, and heat stroke. And Amandine was up to her usual "I'm wearing what I like" even though none of it matches. It was cold outside and she refused to put on pant so she found her tallest and prettiest socks to go with her already well matched blue patterned shirt and polka dot skirt.





Mason continues to try my patience and be cute while doing it. On New Year's day he disappeared while we were hanging out at the the Boys and Girls Club, only to be found in the coat closet with a piece of pizza in his hand and the rest in an open box on the floor next to him.
We spent the month going to Christmas concerts and having fun and finally all of the kids getting sick.



We ended up staying home on Christmas day instead of traveling because we had been up all night with a sick baby and Graydon wasn't doing so hot either. I had made the kids get dressed but between naps and taking care of the necessities Trev and I stayed in our pjs. So near the end of the day I thought I would make good use of my new tripod and capture the moment. Isn't it awesome? That was the only shot we had to take... everyone was looking and smiling. For me it really captured our blah but fun day together as a family. Trev said he thought it looked like we were in a cabin. I laughed at the thought that our ugly real wood paneling could look like somewhere nice. I thought it made the picture look 20 years old. It is all in our perspective isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment