Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Bathroom

So we are gutting and redoing the main/kids bathroom, and boy are we having fun. There are always interesting things to discover when renovating. Like maybe I should have potty trained Mason earlier. This picture was taken one afternoon this week when I told him to go potty downstairs and then I left to grab the crying baby upstairs. Shortly after calming the baby upstairs I hear Mason's cries and they are escalating. So I run and stop dead in my tracks when I see this. He had stopped at the kitchen for something to eat instead of going to the bathroom. He is crying hysterically because there is poo on his sock. I am laughing hysterically because there is poo on his sock and the floor and the stool.




The tub for the bathroom came 2 weeks early which was great. Of all the things to come early that was a good one. It is the first thing to go in before everything else comes. It is going to feel so good to have a new bathroom because cleaning an old yucky one never feels like you got the job done. Also walking by it everyday is a little depressing and when it is done it will be the highlight of my day. Oh the little things that mean so much.I got my Christmas cards ordered and they also have arrived quickly so I am trying to spend some time getting them labeled and ready to be sent in a month. So many people have moved this year and I didn't send any out last year because I was so sick, so I have a little catching up with people to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment