Friday, November 5, 2010

Did I mention Halloween?

So Halloween
Everything went smoothly with the help of my mom. She decorated the van while I got the kids ready. My dad was working on our bathroom. Amandine was a witch, Graydon was the Scarecrow from Batman, Mason was a dragon and Maggie was a bee. I ended up being the witch's black cat and my mom was herself, no hahaha she was a weird geeky lady.


We missed Trever as he was picking up his Grandma from the airport in Calgary. But the kids made a decent haul for trunk or treat. I have to say I am glad that the candy is already almost gone. I have decided it is better to let the eat it all as fast as they can than it is to hang on to it and prolong the agony. Mason is quite funny though; he thinks he likes chocolate but he can only handle a couple of bites and then he ends up leaving the rest.
I love doing their make up and making them look nothing like themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment