Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting Focused

So I have been listening to these cds that come with my hubby's motivational magazine and I am feeling totally pumped but I am not sure what to be pumped about. I am really feeling a little lost as to what I am currently passionate about. I do though have a few ideas about what I would like to learn more about; so perhaps one of those will turn out a passion. I need to learn more French, I would like to continue piano lessons, I like to knit, I need to know more about money, and ever since my own miscarriage I have been wondering why there is no support for that here in Lethbridge. Oh there is more but I'll start with these for the next few months.
Well I finally committed to not putting pull ups on Mason during the day and I think we are making head way in our potty training again. I just need Trev on board now, and I should probably throw in another load of laundry.
I am also working on the kids and helping them set some goals and ways to achieve those aspirations. I really excited about helping Graydon with getting ready for baptism in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment