Wednesday, November 17, 2010

French

So I read a book last night to the kids in French (not the first time) and the whole family got so wrapped up in speaking French that I pulled out Trev and I's Livre de Mormon's. Then Graydon did the most amazing thing and said his personal prayers in French. I can't even tell you how cool it was to hear him do that. Maybe I will be speaking better French sooner than I think. I even had a deja vu moment with it, except in my dream we were getting ready to move to France. We continued on tonight and did our family scripture reading en Francaise.
I am finally getting a little impatient with the bathroom project. Our flooring is still not here and that is holding up the whole project. Once it shows up we will be full steam ahead.
We had the missionaries over for dinner last night and they didn't even call to confirm until 3pm in the afternoon. GRRRR... but they did make up for it a bit when they offered to help clean up (first time for everything) and then for their message the one Elder played a song on our old piano that almost made me cry.
I have also been reading the Fudge books, and am laughing out loud because Fudge reminds me of my sweet little Mason.
Well with my goal setting I am getting myself revved up for taking on the basement tomorrow. I would really like to make a dent in it. Anyone need any scrapbooking stuff? I don't really use any of it anymore and even though it will be hard to part with some of it, it really needs to go. once that happens I will have room for things I actually want to work on.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad you told me about your blog....now I can stalk you too :) I seriously love the poo picture, it was cracking me up! Tell all your cute kids hi from the Heuglys, we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete