Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Changes

So I started this new program because of Trev's aunt (who we visited this summer), and I've lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks. I was starting to feel a little down about not getting the baby fat off and it has been over 4 months now, but then I thought I would try this and it worked. I also wanted it because sometimes my kids don't eat as well as I think they should and the shakes really make me feel like they are at least getting the nutrition they need. Plus when we were down there they loved drinking them. So whoot whoot for losing some weight and good luck to not putting it back on with Halloween candy. Oh by the way it is called Herbalife.
Amandine has also lost her first tooth. I have to admit I didn't believe it was loose at first because she is a little young to be losing teeth and I thought she just wanted to be like her big brother who was losing teeth, but then another starting growing in behind it.
Maggie started eating rice cereal this week. She loves it! And last night she slept through the night again. So I love it!
I went for an ART massage yesterday and I have hope that my leg will stop burning soon. It is amazing what an ART massage can get done in 10-15 min that an hour massage won't. As a busy mom this is a luxury I don't feel guilty about spending too much time doing. Minimum time maximum benefit. Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment